Design it. Build it. Build it to last.
With Calvert’s commercial mechanical construction expertise, reliable plumbing, HVAC, and electrical systems and energy management systems are integrated into the plan for new construction. From the smallest tenant improvement or free-standing building to a full campus, we employ our complete commercial construction capabilities for clients in the central Maryland area to ensure every piece of the puzzle comes together.
Our experts apply engineering fundamentals and sophisticated technologies to yield commercial mechanical systems that perform at peak levels for the lifespan of a building. After all, a comfortable working environment is key to an organization’s productivity. Our clients demand cost-effective and reliable systems that are environmentally friendly and tailored to the unique needs of their diverse operations. Calvert Mechanical Solutions delivers.
Whether it’s the design of plumbing or specialty piping, HVAC systems, or conditioned air distribution, Calvert’s experts work with architects, engineers, and general contractors to ensure that appropriate, energy-efficient systems are part of a new commercial construction plan. Our LEED®-certified staff remains on the job throughout construction as the focal point for ductwork, plumbing, ventilation, heating, and automatic temperature control installations.
Well before ground-breaking, Calvert Mechanical Solutions begins with budgeting, consulting and plan-and-spec pricing. We provide engineer-stamped drawings ready for permits, value-engineered alternative pricing and professional project management to see the job through.
Our commercial design and commercial construction services include:
- Complete interior plumbing
- Backflow devices
- Chilled water systems
- Cooling towers
- Elevator oil-minder systems
- Gas piping
- Glycol/geo-thermal systems
- Grease, sand, oil interceptors
- Hydronic heating
- Backflow devices
- Oil storage tanks
- Process piping
- Sewage ejector systems
- Space heating
- Specialty piping, including compressed air, medical, acid-resistant and more
- Variable refrigerant flow systems (VRF/VRV)
Calvert Mechanical Solutions has provided commercial construction for clients in industries such as:
- Auto dealership/service centers
- Banks/bank operations centers
- Big-box and strip center retailers
- Churches/parish centers
- Computer centers
- Dance/gymnastic centers
- Eldercare and nursing facilities
- Food processing and distribution facilities
- Gas stations/convenience stores
- Health clubs/indoor athletic facilities
- High-end office space/corporate headquarters
- Manufacturing facilities
- Medical labs and clinics/pharmaceutical facilities/hospitals
- Plastics recycling plants
- Schools/universities/fine arts and education centers
- Self-storage centers
- Warehouses/distribution centers